- Collection of international guidelines, standards and Codes of Practice
Recorded lectures on establishment of different calibration services:
Produced under a regional Technical Cooperation project (RAS6095) in the Arab States in Asia region (ARASIA).
Establishing neutron calibrations at SSDL using ISO 8529
Expert: Roberto Bedogni, Italy,
External reviewer: Jussi Huikari, Finland
- Neutron calibrations 1/2 (video duration 1:12:43)
- Neutron calibrations 2/2 (video duration 52:23)
- Neutron calibrations slides (70 slides)
Establishment of diagnostic radiology calibrations in an SSDL
Expert: Miloš Živanović, Serbia
External reviewer: Costas Hourdakis, Greece
- Diagnostic radiology calibrations (video duration 1:28:00)
- Diagnostic radiology calibrations slides (78 slides)
- Establishing neutron calibrations at SSDL using ISO 8529
- To start an e-learning course, a participant form is to be filled in. Completion of this form is mandatory to proceed with the content of the course.
- Upon successful completion of each sub-module of the course, a proof of completion will be available to download. A proof of completion for the whole course will be available upon completion of the final exam.
- All participants receive a certificate upon passing the final exam.
IAEA Learning Management System:
Dosimetry and Medical Radiation Physics:
IAEA Human Health Campus Website:
- Human Health Campus Website offers online information resources and learning for health professionals, working in Medical Physics, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Radiation Oncology and Nutrition, providing insight into different aspects of modern clinical practise.
- Members of the SSDL Network have ability to access all content on the website, including past conference presentations and relevant trainings.